Due to COVID-19, we will slowly reopen for the safety of everyone we work with. To begin, clients may make an appointment to shop. There are limited times available. If there is an emergency need and no appointments are available, please call our office at 920.731.7834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide a safe shopping environment.
We have implemented the following safety protocols:
- Clients, volunteers and staff must wear masks upon entry into the building.
- You must have an appointment to shop; all shopping must be completed within 30 minutes.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to clients prior to shopping.
- Only one person from each account will be allowed to shop for everyone on the card - this limits the number of the people in the building.
- No children will be allowed on the shopping floor.
- All shopping carts and counter tops will be cleaned between clients.
- No dressing rooms will be open at this time.
- Please keep at least 6 feet between you and others when possible.