Effective June 1st, 2021, Community Clothes Closet has made the following changes:
- Appointments are no longer required for shopping. Our shopping hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 AM to 12:45 PM and Monday evenings from 6:00 PM to 7:45 PM. We are closed for shopping on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- We have removed the 30 minute time restriction for shopping. Clients are welcome to take the time they need in order to adequately shop for everyone on their account. Additionally, we have removed the (1) person per household shopping limit allowing for additional household members to come and shop
- Following the CDC guidelines, vaccinated clients are no longer required to wear a mask during their shopping appointment. Non-vaccinated individuals are still advised to wear a mask while on our shopping floor. Proof of vaccination will not be required.
- Hand sanitizer will still be provided to clients prior to shopping and all carts and counter tops will be cleaned between clients.
- We ask that clients please keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others when possible.