We make it easy to donate. You may donate online, by mail or stop by! Contact us for information on planned giving or making a monthly donation. Together, we are making a difference in our community. Thank you!
Shop online using
0.5% of your total purchase goes back to the charity of your choice.
Another way to support Community Clothes Closet is to donate your new or gently used clothing, shoes, and accessories. Please see our list of high priority item needs.
Current High Priority Needs:
- Men's and Women's plus size clothing
- Queen/King size bedding
- New and gently used sneakers
- Children's clothing sizes 2T and up
- Teen clothing
- Men's Jeans
- Towels, hand towels and washcloths
- New bed pillows
- Size #10 left window envelopes
- Forever stamps
Items We Accept:
- Financial gifts of any size
- Children’s, Women’s and Men’s casual and career clothing, footwear, outerwear, pajamas, undergarments, purses, belts, jewelry and accessories
- New or gently used sheets, bedspreads and blankets
- New pillows
- New or gently used towels
- New or gently used books
- New or gently used stuffed animals
- New personal hygiene items
- Office supplies: white copy paper, #10 window envelopes, forever stamps, black sharpie markers, masking tape, post it notes, ground coffee,
small paper plates, plastic forks, Styrofoam cups.
Items We Do Not Accept:
- Used pillows
- Used indoor/outdoor toys
- Car seats
- Open cosmetics
- Household items: pots, pans, dishes, glassware, decor and all other miscellaneous items