We make it easy to donate. You may donate online, by mail or stop by! Contact us for information on planned giving or making a monthly donation. Together, we are making a difference in our community. Thank you!
We are reopening for clothing donations starting June 1, 2020.
UPDATE: We have reached capacity and need to adjust our donation hours. The week of June 1st, donations will be accepted Monday 9am-1pm, Monday evening 6-8pm and Tuesday 9-11am. Please watch our website and FB page for changes made to our donation hours should we reach capacity. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to safely collect and store items for our clients.
When donating, please enter and exit on Compassion Way. See map below:
Shop online using
0.5% of your total purchase goes back to the charity of your choice.
Another way to support Community Clothes Closet is to donate your new or gently used clothing, shoes, and accessories. Please see our list of high priority item needs.
Current High Priority Needs:
- Men's and Women's plus size clothing
- Queen/King size bedding
- New and gently used sneakers
- Children's clothing sizes 2T and up
- Teen clothing
- Men's Jeans
- New bed pillows
- Window envelopes
Items We Accept:
- Financial gifts of any size
- Children’s, Women’s and Men’s casual and career clothing, footwear, outerwear, pajamas, undergarments, purses, belts, jewelry and accessories
- New or gently used sheets, bedspreads and blankets
- New pillows
- New or gently used towels
- New or gently used books
- New or gently used stuffed animals
- New personal hygiene items
- Office supplies: white copy paper, #10 window envelopes, forever stamps, black sharpie markers, masking tape, post it notes, ground coffee,
small paper plates, plastic forks, Styrofoam cups.
Items We Do Not Accept:
- Used pillows
- Used indoor/outdoor toys
- Car seats
- Open cosmetics
- Household items: pots, pans, dishes, glassware, decor and all other miscellaneous items