We make it easy to donate; you may donate online, by mail or stop by! Interested in planned giving or making a monthly donation? Contact us for more information!
Together, we are making a difference in our community. On behalf of the 3,000+ kids and adults who need your help, thank you.
Shop online using Amazon Smile or check out our Amazon Wish Lists!
Another way to support Community Clothes Closet is to donate your new or gently used clothing, shoes, and accessories.
Items We Accept:
- Financial gifts of any size
- New or gently used baby, children’s, women’s and men’s casual and career clothing, outerwear, shoes, pajamas, undergarments, purses, belts, jewelry and accessories
- New or gently used sheets, bedspreads and blankets
- New pillows
- New or gently used bath towels
- New or gently used books
- New or gently used stuffed animals
- New personal hygiene items
- Office supplies: white copy paper, #10 window envelopes, forever stamps, black sharpie markers, masking tape, post it notes, ground coffee, small paper plates, plastic forks, Styrofoam cups.
Current High Priority Needs:
- Men's and Women's plus size clothing
- Queen/King size bedding
- New and gently used sneakers
- Children's clothing sizes 2T and up
- Teen clothing
- Men's Jeans
- Towels, hand towels and washcloths
- New bed pillows
- Size #10 left window envelopes
- Forever stamps
Items We Do Not Accept:
- Used pillows
- Used children's indoor and outdoor toys
- Car seats, pack 'n plays, swings or strollers
- Open cosmetics
- Dentures or hearing aids
- Household items: pots, pans, dishes, glassware, lamps, art, decor and all other miscellaneous items