Your financial support sustains our organization. Thank you on behalf of all 5200 kids and adults who rely on you each year. We make it easy to donate. You may donate online, by mail, or stop by!
Shop online using
0.5% of your total purchase goes back to the charity of your choice.
Another way to support Community Clothes Closet is to donate your new or gently used clothing, shoes, and accessories. Please see our list of high priority item needs.
Current High Priority Needs:
- Men's and Women's plus size clothing
- Men's jeans
- Children's clothing sizes 2T and up
- Teen clothing
- Tennis shoes (men, women, and children)
- Swim Suits
- Queen/King size bedding
- Copy paper
- Window envelopes
Items We Do Accept:
- Children’s, Women’s and Men’s casual and career clothing, footwear, outerwear, pajamas, undergarments, purses, belts, jewelry, and accessories
- New or gently used Sheets, bedspreads, and blankets
- New pillows
- New or gently used Towels
- New or gently used books
- New or gently used stuffed animals
- New personal hygiene items
- Supplies: white copy paper, #10 window envelopes, forever stamps, black sharpie markers, masking tape, post it notes, ground coffee, small paper plates, plastic forks, Styrofoam cups.
Items We Do Not Accept:
- Used pillows
- Used indoor/outdoor toys
- Car seats
- Open cosmetics
- Household items: pots, pans, dishes, glassware, decor and all other miscellaneous items