We make it easy to donate. Donations accepted online, by mail or stop by! Interested in planned giving or making a monthly donation? Contact us for more information!
Another way to support Community Clothes Closet is to donate your new or gently used clothing, shoes, and accessories.
We ask that all donations be laundered, are removed from hangers, have any rummage sale tags removed and are brought to us in either cardboard boxes or plastic bags. By following these guidelines, our team of volunteers are able to process donations in a timely manner.
Items We Accept:
- Financial gifts of any size
- New or gently used clothing, outerwear, shoes, pajamas and undergarments in all sizes
- Accessories like purses, belts, jewelry and hats
- New or gently used sheets, bedspreads and blankets
- New bed pillows
- New or gently used bath towels
- New or gently used stuffed animals
- New personal hygiene items
- Office supplies: white copy paper, #10 window envelopes, forever stamps, black sharpie markers, 1" masking tape, ground coffee, 39 gallon trash bags, packaging tape, and vacuum seal bags.
Items We Do Not Accept:
- Used pillows
- Used children's indoor and outdoor toys
- Car seats, pack 'n plays, swings or strollers
- Open cosmetics
- Dentures or hearing aids
- Household items: pots, pans, dishes, glassware, lamps, art, decor and all other miscellaneous items