The Community Clothes Closet has been serving the working poor, unemployed, homeless, fixed-income elderly,
and those facing obstacles that make meeting their basic needs a challenge since 1980.
Our mission: to provide free clothing to those in need.
Who do we serve?
We help those in need in our community including the homeless, elderly, children living in poverty, disabled, individuals battling mental diseases or chemical dependencies, domestic abuse victims, working poor and those that have temporary needs because of fires, floods or other natural disasters
All clients are referred by other agencies in our area regardless of residency. Once registered, clients may shop free of charge.
All clients must be referred by another social service agency, school, church or organization. If a person has a current food pantry card, they may use this as their referral - all others must have a referral form completed and signed by the referring agency.
To request our most recent referral form, referring agencies may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the form is completed by the referring agency, the client will need to bring the form along with his/her driver's license and social security cards for each person listed on the form. Once the CCC receives the form, the person(s) will be registered and eligible to shop twice a month for a year.
Benefits of being a CCC Client
- May shop for free twice monthly. Each registered family member may receive up to 5 items of clothing/shopping visit
- May choose up to 10 pairs of shoes annually
- Eligible to receive towels, blankets, pillows and sheets annually - dependent on availability
- Eligible to participate in services outside the shopping floor once a year (see Program List)
I had a wonderful experience and would recommend this facility to anyone!"
I am grateful for being able to get clothes for myself. It has helped so much."
I honestly have no idea how I would have received a winter coat as nice as the one you gave me. I am so thankful."
Once a client, clients are eligible for theseservices once a year.
- New Start Boutique
- We provide professional clothing and accessories for interviews. Once the client has the job, they can shop for two more outfits for a part-time job and three more outfits for a full-time job.
- Cool for School (August)
- Children 4K through high school receive brand new clothing, socks, underwear and shoes to help start the year off right after visiting our learning stations.
- PajamaRama (December)
- Children aged 2-12 years receive a new pair of pajamas, a blanket, a book and stuffed animal after visiting our learning stations.
- Baby Kit
- May receive a baby kit containing newborn clothing, diapers and other items for newborns aged 1-3 months
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10:00am - 12:45pm
Monday 6:00pm - 7:45pm
1465B Opportunity Way
Menasha WI 54952
Questions, please call 920.731.7834 or email email@example.com